IMATS AIRpod Tips
Makeup trade shows are in a league all their own. They’re equal parts shopping and education. You pick up so many industry secrets and techniques that they can be overwhelming. Our own Levi Vieira had people scrambling for pen and paper during his IMATS LA seminar on Airbrushing Made Easy. In case you missed it, here are a few of his AIRpod tricks:
- To apply AIRpod Blush or Highlighter colors on the eye, keep very low pressure on the dial control and go easy on the trigger.
- Spray on a little tissue before airbrushing – this way the client can get comfortable with the sound of the airbrush and you can make sure that the right color and the right amount comes out.
- Keep the airbrush gun at a distance of 4 – 6 inches away from the face.
- For client with more mature skin, stretch a wrinkle line discreetly when airbrushing the area.
- To protect the eye area and the lashes, cover the eye with a spoon when airbrushing.
- S/B Concealer Wheel mixes nicely with all AIRpod Foundations – apply a little tiny bit under the eye with a brush.
- To make AIRpod blush or highlighter last longer when used as eyeshadows, apply a light powder shimmer as a base.
- An easy contouring tip: contour where a man may have his beard!