Get the Look: Jenny Packham Fall 2011
Last week you read all about our look for Jenny Packham’s Fall 2011 New York Fashion Week show. Today we’re going to show how you can take this luminous look from runway to every day.
Here’s our step-by-step on how to get the Jenny Packham Fall 20121 look:
1. Starting with a clean, fresh face, apply TEMPTU’s Undereye Concealer around the eye area to erase dark circles.
2. Apply your AIR pod Foundation as you normally would. Make sure you cover any redness or blemishes.
TEMPTU TIP: If your eyes feel a little wet after applying the highlighter, you can use the air from your AIRbrush gun to help dry them. Just don’t pull back on the trigger and and wave the AIRbrush over your eyes.
1. Start by highlighting your cheek bones with our AIR pod Highlighter in Champagne, making a C-shape from above the brow and down your cheek bones.
2. For Jenny Packham signature shimmer, apply our AIR pod Highlighter in Sunset Glow onto the apples of your cheeks out towards your hairline.
3. For a final pop of color, apply our NEW AIR pod Blush in Nude Pink onto the apples of your cheeks.
1. For the fleshy colored, nude lip AIRbrush our AIR pod Blush in Nude Pink onto your lips.
Here’s the Final Look! What do you think?