Get the Look: Jenny Packham FW 2011
Though Fall 2011 was our first show with Jenny Packham, the ethereal, glowy look the TEMPTU PRO Team created for the show has easily become one of our favorite NYFW looks. Here’s your chance to capture the look for yourself and your clients.
On the Face:
1. Start out with a fresh, clean face and prep the skin with our S/B Primer.
2. Next use the S/B Concealer Wheel to eliminate dark eye circles and blemishes.
3. In one shade lighter, apply concealer beneath and around the nose. Blend out to open up and brighten the face.
4. Apply S/B Foundation all over face to create a flawless, even skin tone.
On the Eyes:
1. Airbrush S/B Highlighter in Pink Pearl on the eye from lash line to brow.
2. Add definition to the eyes by applying a light mist of S/B Airbrow in Deep Taupe onto the crease of the eye.
3. Finish the eyes by airbrushing S/B Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer onto the tear ducts.
On the Cheeks:
1. Bring out the cheeks by applying S/B Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer from the cheek bones to the temples.
2. For the extra shimmer that really made this look, airbrush S/B Highlighter in Peachy Pink on the apples of the cheeks out towards the hairline.
3. Finish the cheeks off by adding a pop of color onto the apples using S/B Blush in Nectar.
On the Lips:
1. Create a fleshy, nude lip by applying our S/B Concealer onto the lips.