TEMPTU for GUiSHEM Spring 2012
Flawless skin, dramatic eyes, and mile long lashes dominated backstage at GUiSHEM’s Spring 2012 presentation on Sunday. “The Guishem collection is full of dramatic lines I wanted the eyes to match that feel,” said key makeup artist and TEMPTU Lead Global Artist Cory Bishop. “The look is a nod to the 60’s with a red carpet feel that paired perfectly with the glamorous gowns in the collection.”
“The key to pulling off such a dramatic eye is airbrushing,” says Bishop. “When your skin looks flawless it really allows a dramatic eye to take center stage.”
• BASE Smooth & Matte Primer to prime the skin and create a flawless matte canvas.
• Undereye Concealer to neutralize discolorations around the eyes.
• AIR pod Foundation to achieve that flawless complexion.
• AIR pod HIGHLIGHTER in Champagne on the cheekbones, jawline, down the center of the face and chin to give the skin a dewy finish.
EYES & BROWS:
• RETOUCH Powder in Translucent to prep and set the eyes.
• Black kohl pencil to deepen the crease under the brow bone and make the eye lid pop.
• Black liquid liner to create a bold winged eye.
• White kohl pencil applied under the eye just below the lashes to open up the eye.
• NEW AIR pod Brow in Brunette to balance out the dramatic eye with a crisp brow.
• Finish the eyes with top and bottom spikey lashes and a coat of mascara.
• TEMPTU AIR pod Bronzer in Warm Glow applied to the cheeks to contour the cheekbones.
• NEW Color Concentrate Lip Color (launching in 2012) to create a classic spring pink lip.