TEMPTU for Herve Leger Spring 2012
The TEMPTU Team was backstage at the Hervé Léger by Max Azria Spring 2012 show adding key makeup artist Lisa Butler in transforming the models into glowing, golden goddesses. The look, which was inspired by strong women, was achieved by first perfecting the skin then using highlighters to sculpt the face and add a golden shimmer to the eyes.
“A lighter foundation was airbrushed in the center of the complexion to bring the face forward and make the brows and eyes pop,” said TEMPTU Lead Global Artist Cory Bishop. “Gold highlighter was applied to the eyes to create a warm glow and a slight nod to the goddess look apparent in the clothing and hair.”
• BASE Smooth & Matte Primer to prime the skin and create a flawless matte canvas.
• Undereye Concealer to brighten the eye area.
• AIR pod Foundation to polish complexion.
• AIR pod Highlighter in Champagne to bring out the brows, nose, and cheekbones opening up the face.
• RETOUCH Powder in Translucent to keep the skin shine-free.
EYES & BROWS:
• RETOUCH Powder in Translucent to prep and set the eyes.
• AIR pod Highlighter in Gold to create a golden glow around the eyes.
• NEW AIR pod Brow using the Freehand Brow Stencil (both launching in 2012) to achieve a naturally soft defined brow.
• AIR pod Foundation in one shade darker to lightly sculpt the cheekbone.
• NEW Color Concentrate Lip Color (launching in 2012) to create to create a warm nude lip.