#IDoTEMPTU Rules And Regulations
#IDOTEMPTU TEMPTU Pinterest Sweepstakes
1. No purchase necessary to enter. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is TEMPTU, located at 26 W. 17TH Street, Suite 302, New York, NY 10011 (”Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to only legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in state of residence) and registered users of Pinterest. You may set up a Pinterest account by following the onscreen instructions to register for a free Pinterest account at www.pinterest.com/join/. You will be asked to provide your first and last name and email address and to set up a user name and password. You agree to comply with all applicable Pinterest rules, policies and procedures. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in the Sweepstakes: (a) any person who is a TEMPTU employee, director, officer, agent or independent contractor of TEMPTU; (b) individuals who are immediate family members (defined as spouse, IRS dependent, biological or adoptive or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, and each of their respective spouses) of, or who reside in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories. Void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. Sweepstakes Period; How to Enter: The TEMPTU #IDOTEMPTU Pinterest Sweepstakes begins at 9:00AM Pacific Time (”PT”) on May 15, 2014 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on June 13, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, entrants must 1) follow TEMPTU on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/temptu/ 2) Pin an image inspired by the entrant’s dream wedding beauty look to a board of the entrant’s choice with the hashtag #IDOTEMPTU. 3) Submit the URL of the pin at http://bit.ly/1gHXh4z.
Any other form of entry other than described herein is void.
5. Prize Drawing and Entry Periods: One Winner (“Entrant”) will be selected by Sponsor from among the eligible Sweepstakes entries at random by random.org (a third party service) and will be notified by email no later than June 20th. The Winners may be required to verify his/her name, age, email address and mailing address prior to issuance of prize. Selected Entrants may be required to return a declaration of eligibility/liability publicity release which, unless otherwise prohibited by law, must be returned within a reasonable time, and generally seventy-two (72) hours, to receive Prize. Non-compliance within this time frame for any reason whatsoever, or if any Selected Entrant cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, or if Selected Entrant is found to be ineligible, or does not comply with these Official Rules or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable may result in the entrant being disqualified and an alternate Selected Entrant will be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize(s) cannot be substituted, transferred or exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. Allow up to two weeks to receive the prize. All other costs associated with accepting, redeeming and using a prize are the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrant. Any depictions of a prize are for illustrative purposes and may not be actual prize awarded. All federal, state or other taxes are the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrant. Contest winnings are taxable income. The Selected Entrant may be issued an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee for the total ARV of the prize (as stated above) that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won.
6. Odds: Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values: The prize consists of a TEMPTU Bridal Kit retail valued at $481, a gift card from Fleur du Mal valued at $250, an e-gift card from Love vs. Design valued at $250, and $250 worth of products from Paul Mitchell. An additional random winner will receive an e-gift card from TEMPTU valued at $50, a gift card from Fleur du Mal valued at $50, an e-gift card from Love vs. Design valued at $50 and Paul Mitchell products valued at $50.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, TEMPTU, and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate, franchisees and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. TEMPTU requires the use of the winner’s name to be used in marketing materials e.g. the microsite, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook for a period of 12 months following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, abbreviate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof for any reason without further obligation or advance notice. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by Sponsor, notice will be posted on http://facebook.com/TEMPTU. In the event that the Sweepstakes is abbreviated for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, but is under no obligation, to award prizes from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of termination. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with the Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, shall be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by (1) the authorized account holder of the Pinterest account submitted at the time of entry (1) the authorized account holder of the Email account submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” means the natural person who is in control of the email address associated with the Pinterest or commenting account. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If any portion of these rules is determined to be invalid or illegal, the remaining portions of these rules will remain in effect and be construed with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the appropriate New York State Court located in New York, New York; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
12. Notification: Winner will be contacted directly via email. It is the Entrant’s sole responsibility to contact Sponsor within seven days to collect the Prize.
13. Winners List: To learn the identity of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope within sixty (60) days of expiration of the Promotion Period to: TEMPTU, 26 W. 17TH Street, Suite 302, New York, NY 10011 .