TEMPTU for Herve Leger by Max Azria Fall 2012
Lisa Butler, key makeup artist for TEMPTU, created the consummate Herve Leger woman for the Fall 2o12 Collection, minimalist, gorgeous and strong. This season, she played up features such as eyes, lips and cheeks with neutral tones to boost models’ assets.
Herve Leger by Max Azria’s Fall 2012 Collection was inspired by the equestrian combined with classic no-nonsense Herve haute couture bondage fitting for the red carpet.
“The look is very wintry and matte with strong, refined eyebrows for Fall,” says Lisa, “We used the same color, an airbrushed nude pink, throughout to bring definition to the face – on the lips, and cheeks and on the top of the lid – to add dimension and a warm flush.”
GET THE LOOK AT HERVE LEGER
- TEMPTU BASE Smooth and Matte Primer, which does exactly that – smooth and mattify the skin.
- TEMPTU Undereye Concealer to conceal dark circles and brighten under the eyes.
- TEMPTU AIRpod Foundation to polish the complexion leaving a flawless finish.
- TEMPTU AIRpod Blush in NUDE PINK used in the inner corner of the eyes and just below the brows.
- Clean, well groomed brows
- Clear Mascara for a Natural Looking Lash
- TEMPTU AIRpod Blush in NUDE PINK to lightly sculpt under the cheekbones.
- TEMPTU AIRpod Blush in NUDE PINK for warm flushes of color.