February 14, 2012 7:47 PM
TEMPTU FOR NEGARIN FALL 2012
Negarin, a new London-based label, debuted their collection stateside at Lincoln Center for New York Fashion Week. The Negarin Fall 2012 Collection was inspired by world travel and the exotic places you’ve explored and loved evoked through color, line, and patterns.
Key Makeup Artist Cory Bishop created a look that is all about glowing, dewy skin. “The clothing is very nature inspired and I wanted to keep that natural feel in the makeup,” says Bishop. “By shaping the skin prior to applying the foundation it gives a lit-from-under skin effect and eliminates the possibility of over applying makeup.”
- TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in CHAMPAGNE as a glowing base to prep the skin.
- TEMPTU Undereye Concealer to conceal dark circles and brighten under the eyes.
- TEMPTU AIR pod Foundation used to perfect the complexion, leaving a flawless finish.
- Clean well groomed brows
- Black Mascara for a soft looking lash
- TEMPTU AIRpod Bronzer in WARM GLOW is used under the cheek bones to give the skin warmth and shape the face.
- TEMPTU AIRpod Blush in PINK PEONY for a perfectly flushed glow.
- TEMPTU AIRpod Blush in PINK PEONY for a subtle pink stain.