TEMPTU is Casting a Call to Makeup Artists Everywhere!
The TEMPTU PRO ARTISTRY TEAM Talent Search is on!
Makeup artists and beauty aficionados, submit your credentials now through February 28, 2013 at http://bit.ly/temptusearch from your computer.
This is a chance of a lifetime to get on the job training and be featured by the leader in professional and airbrush makeup!
Our panel of judges includes:
- TEMPTU’s owners Michael Benjamin and Samantha Mandor
- Fionagh Cush, makeup designer for Beautiful Creatures and MTV’s Teen Wolf
- William Lemon III (whose work has been seen in Esquire, V and Interview and who counts Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Ke$ha among his clients)
- James Vincent, Director of Artistry for The Powder Group.
- Susan Campos, a regular contributor to The New York Times and founder of the beauty blog Beauty Undercover.
- Ten semi-finalists, to be chosen by the panel, will each receive a $150 TEMPTU e-Gift Card!
- Five finalists, chosen by TEMPTU’s Facebook fans in March, will each receive the much anticipated TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup Starter Set (not yet in-stores, $199 retail value).
- The grand-prize winner will receive a one-year contract with TEMPTU to be a PRO Artistry Team member, as well as a full TEMPTU Professional airbrush makeup and special effects kit.
To be considered, please submit one beauty look that you created, a resume highlighting your achievements in makeup artistry, and a reason why you should be a TEMPTU PRO Makeup Artist to bit.ly/temptusearch from your computer. You can also check out the page here from your mobile, but note that you can only submit the required files from your computer.