Angela Kinsey rocks a TEMPTU glow at the 63rd Emmy Awards
We all know Angela Kinsey from her role as righteous spitfire Angela Martin of NBC’s The Office. What you may not know is that Angela also knows how to rock the red carpet. For the past five years Hollywood Makeup Artist Kristina Duff has been getting Angela red carpet ready for the Emmys with the help of TEMPTU. We got Kristina Duff to spill how she created Angela’s flawless 2011 Emmy look, and how you can recreate it for your own red carpet worthy events.
“I hope you caught a glimpse of Angela Kinsey on the red carpet as she was absolutely stunning in red! Angela can really rock the old Hollywood look like no one else. I kept her makeup classic with 40′s influence, clean eyes, lashes with a blue based red lip and of course TEMPTU PRO’s S/B Foundation! Because Angela didn’t spray tan this year I kept her skin natural, glowing and flawless, without any bronzer. After applying S/B Primer, I airbrushed her foundation and concealed with S/B Foundation in 004 Sand, then I warmed up the edges and did a little contouring with S/B Foundation in 006 Toffee mixed into the 004 Sand. Best of all Angela got into the car at 2pm and her makeup remained flawless and free without any touch-ups through the remainder of the evening! I can ALWAYS trust my TEMPTU PRO S/B foundation! THANK YOU TEMPTU!!!!”
Get Angela’s Red Carpet Look at Home:
1. Perfect your skin using your TEMPTU AIR pod Foundation using your current foundation shade.
2. Next contour your cheek bones using an AIR pod Bronzer in Warm Glow. Apply the bronzer onto your cheek bones blending out into your hairline, and along your jawline.
3. To get Angela’s subtle flush airbrush AIR pod Blush in Soft Peach onto the apples of your cheeks blending out to your hairline.
4. Apply AIR pod Highlighter in Pink Pearl in a C shape from your brow bone to your cheek bone, and onto your eyelids and tear ducts to open up your eyes and add a subtle glow.
5. Finish the look with your favorite red lipstick, clear gloss, and a lot of mascara
Kristina Duff – Guest Blogger and Hollywood Makeup Artist