September 10, 2012 12:05 PM
Like Day 1, Day 3 of New York Fashion Week was a gorgeous blur of leggy models, tight dresses, camera flashes, and endless AIRpods. Our team headed back to Lincoln Center for the Herve Leger SS13 runway show, where we met up with team leader and makeup legend, Val Garland. See how to recreate Garland’s look for yourself, and watch all of the action in our video!
The Herve Leger look was “healthy, wealthy, boyish skin,” said Val Garland, Key Makeup Artist. The models were made up to look athletic, with strong brows and luminous cheeks. Here’s how to get the look:
- TEMPTU PRO Concealer Wheel to conceal dark circles and blemishes.
- TEMPTU AIRpod Foundation to achieve that flawless complexion.
- TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in Champagne on the lids and inner corners of the eyes, to achieve a brightening effect.
- Two coats of Black Mascara.
- TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in Champagne for a soft, kissable pout!