September 7, 2012 4:38 AM
Straight off the runway!
The makeup at this year’s BCBGMAXAZRIA show at New York Fashion Week was nothing short of flawless. It’s simple, sexy, and looks effortless. “The look was inspired by Kate Moss, it’s the cool girl, sexy look without too much makeup. It’s that kind of girl who just walked out of the club sexy.” Says key Makeup Artist Val Garland.
Here’s what we used to get the look:
- TEMPTUPRO Concealer Wheel to conceal dark circles and brighten under the eyes.
- TEMPTU AIRpod Foundation to achieve that flawless complexion.
- TEMPTU AIRpod Highlighter in Champagne applied to the eyelids to brighten the eyes.
- TEMPTU AIRpod Bronzer in Warm Glow applied to the cheeks to contour and define the cheekbones.
- TEMPTU AIRpod Blush in Washed Rose applied to the lips.