Madonna and Jessica Szohr in TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup for the Met Gala
For their appearances at the Costume Institute Gala to celebrate Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibition last night, celebrity makeup artists Talia Shobrook and Gina Brooke got actresses Jessica Szohr and Madonna red carpet ready with the help of their #1 Makeup Kit essential – TEMPTU Airbrush Makeup.
“Essential to red carpet ready beauty is having flawless skin from all angles in three dimensions and TEMPTU airbrush makeup allows you to do that with the TEMPTU AIR pod Foundation, Blush and Highlighter,” says Talia Shobrook, “The TEMPTU airbrush makeup allows you to blend seamlessly with a minimal amount of product for the most skin-like, dewy finish.”
Jessica Szohr’s Met Ball Look step-by-step by Talia Shobrook:
- KeSARI Triphala Radiance Firming Serum to nourish and firm the skin. We prepped the skin with this serum as this gave a great base for the flawless skin that is needed and required for being red carpet ready, it is firming and brightening, while adding moisture.
STEP TWO: FACE
- TEMPTU AIR pod Foundation in Golden for the base and then contour with Espresso.
- TEMPTU AIR pod Highlighter in Champagne applied to the eyebrow bone and the cheekbone for highlight.
TEMPTU Airbrush Makeup allows you to invisibly blend all the elements to create a gorgeous, dewy three dimensional base with seamless contour and highlight that is the most minimal amount of makeup – perfect in person and in pictures.
STEP THREE: BODY
- TEMPTU AIR pod Bronzer in Warm Glow. No red carpet look is complete without attention to the body. I used TEMPTU Bronzer on her shoulders and décolleté to add shimmer and glow to her skin.”
“The Met Ball is one of fashion’s biggest nights out, and I wanted Madonna’s look to be elegant, timeless and absolutely luminous – inspired by 1930s glamour. The focus is flawless skin and ravishing eyes—Madonna’s gorgeous eyes and lashes are among her best attributes—which always resonate on the red carpet,” says Gina Brooke.
Madonna’s Met Ball Look step-by-step by Gina Brooke:
- Prep skin first with Intraceuticals Rejuvenate Daily Serum to increase vital moisture and visibly revive the complexion.
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. A must-have product for any event because it ensures that makeup lasts all night. It also neutralizes the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and pores and enables an artist to paint the perfect canvas.
STEP TWO: FACE
- For a dewy, fresh-faced complexion, use Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer. I like to mix two shades, Shell and Ivory, for the perfect match on Madonna.
- Apply TEMPTU AIR pod Blush in Pale Pink. I love the soft-focus effect of the air-brush technology.
STEP THREE: LIPS
- Fill in the lips with Chanel Precision Lip Definer in Nude—it helps to ensure the longevity of your lipstick—and follow with Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Crème lipstick in Icon.