September 17, 2010 7:45 PM
The GANT by Michael Bastian collection for spring was a series of vignettes inspired by films, plays and songs drawn from the life of Marilyn Monroe and the starlets of her age. In the presentation, GANT takes the best of an iconic time and makes it modern for Spring.
Max Delorme, Key Makeup Artist for TEMPTU created the makeup look for the Spring 2011 GANT by Michael Bastian Collection inspired by “old Hollywood Glamour”. Max Delorme describes the look as “a time where women were innocent yet strong. I used a strong eyebrow coupled with a strong lip – both coral and red. Yet the face, lips and brows are modern – the face is flawless, the lips are matte, the brow is airbrushed not drawn.”
* TEMPTU Undereye Concealer applied for coverage and photoluminescence under the eye
* TEMPTU AIR Pod Foundation airbrushed on the skin for a flawless complexion
* TEMPTU Retouch Powder in Translucent for a soft focus matte finish
* TEMPTU PRO S/B Airbrow in a mix of Black and Rich Brown applied using TEMPTU PRO Airbrow stencil in Dolce Vita for a strong brow.
* TEMPTU PRO S/B in White on bottom lash line
* 2 Lip colors -- TEMPTU PRO S/B in Coral and Red for bold, richly pigmented lips