July 15, 2011 2:50 PM
Craving for a new blush look to show off this month? Whether you are a PRO makeup artist or an at-home beauty addict TEMPTU has you covered with a great jewel toned look to your midsummer wardrobe! This two-toned blush look using both warm and cool shades looks perfect on every skin tone, and adds the perfect pop to your summer tan. The names of the shades will have you feeling so summery and fresh you’ll blush!
If you’re using your At-Home AIRbrush Makeup System follow the instructions in PURPLE, if you’re using TEMPTU PRO makeup you’ll want to follow the GREEN instructions.
A FLUSH OF BLUSH:
- After perfecting your complexion with your TEMPTU AIR pod Foundation and Undereye Concealer, pop in your AIR pod Blush in 402 SOFT PEACH and begin applying it just under your cheekbones by your hairline. Use this peachy shade to warm and contour the cheeks.
- Next add a pop of color using your AIR pod Blush in 404 SHEER BERRY onto the apples of your cheeks and on the lips.
- After perfecting your complexion using TEMPTU PRO’s S/B Foundation and Concealer Wheel, begin applying S/B Blush in 044 NECTAR just under your cheekbones and blending into your hairline. You’re using this shade to warm and contour the cheeks.
- Next add a pop of berry flush by spraying 4 drops of S/B Blush in 047 RASPBERRY onto the apples of the cheek and onto the lips.
*** TEMPTU Tip: Play with different intensities of the blushes. With lighter versions of one shade and deeper versions of the other it makes the combinations of this look endless!
ADD SOME POLISH:
- Add some polish to this look by spraying your AIR pod Highlighter in 301 CHAMPANGE onto the tops of your cheeks. Want a little extra shine? Add a light airbrushing over the eyes as well.
- Give this look some polish by applying S/B Highlighter in 050 PINK PEARL onto the tops of the cheeks and a light airbrushing over the eyes.
GLOSS AND GO:
- Doesn’t matter if you’re at home or on set a little bit of clear gloss, and a light coat of your favorite waterproof mascara finishes off this look perfectly.
Cory Bishop – Lead Global Artist for TEMPTU
Follow Cory on Twitter (@CoryTemptu) for beauty tips, TEMPTU beauty news, and much much more.