Creating these airbrushed shadow looks is easy as 1, 2, 3!
This year our most popular product by far has been our NEW S/B Multicolor Shades. Inspired by our new Eye Spy online offer, TEMPTU PRO makeup artist Cory Bishop created 3 flawless looks using 5 of our Multicolor shades. Creating flawless airbrushed eyes has never been so easy!
This is a classic look that works perfectly on the red carpet with a dramatic red lip, and a drop of S/B Multicolor 080 Platinum along with the 073 Ecru.
- Focus on the lid and brow bone with S/B Mulitocolor 073 Ecru
- Naturally define the crease, using S/B Mulitocolor 074 Slate, by starting at the outside corner of the lash line, and following the cease up and towards the inside of the eye.
- After about a minute, lightly powder the eyes to set the makeup. Finish the look with your favorite mascara.
Touch of Heat
This look is amazing paired with S/B Blush in 047 Raspberry.
- Apply eye makeup following the above steps for Classic Natural.
- Using S/B Mulitocolor 076 Wine, gradually build the color on the lid from the outside of the eye. Fade the color toward the inside of the eye, making sure to stay close to the lash line.
- After about a minute, lightly powder the eyes to set the makeup. Finish with your favorite mascara.
- Apply eye makeup following the above steps for Classic Natural and Touch of Heat.
- Use the S/B Mulitocolor 071 Java color to intensify and define the eyes. Start at the outside of the eye and follow the lash line and build and blend outward to the desired intensity.
- After about a minute, lightly powder the eyes to set the makeup. Follow with multiple coats of your favorite mascara.
- Prepping the eye area is entirely up to you as an artist. Make sure you experiment to find what works best for you.
- When airbrushing the eye shadow use a low pressure and do a few practice strokes on the back of your hand or tissue to check your pressure and size of your spray.
- A little bit goes a long way! Two to four drops of color should be enough product for both eyes. This will make changing colors easier as you go, and you can always add more as needed.