December 20, 2011 12:33 PM
It’s holiday party season, which means you’ll need a quick way to glam up your work makeup and look festively flawless for your PM party. I’ve put together a get glam routine for you that’s fast (just four easy steps), AND very portable (fit everything into a small evening bag)! Let’s get glam!
1. Start clean! Pop some cotton swabs in your bag for easy clean up around the eyes and lips.
2. A dramatic lip is perfect for any holiday party but it has to be perfectly applied. Try this tip: Before work load a retractable lip brush with your favorite lip product. Retract the brush and toss it in your bag. A lip brush is a simple way to get a perfect pout and you eliminate carrying extra ‘stuff’ by pre-loading the brush.
3. Pop a RETOUCH Highlighter in Pink Pearl in your bag. Before your holiday party brush it over your brow bone, cheek bones, lips, arms, legs… Anywhere! Pink Pearl makes a perfect holiday sparkle.
4. Add a fresh coat of mascara and a kohl pencil in black to your waterline and you are set!
Remember to be safe, have fun, and have a cocktail for me.
- Cory Bishop, TEMPTU Lead Global Artist