Got Acne? We’ll Show you How to Take Care of it!
Let’s face it, the condition of your skin can either make or break your day. One little blemish can deflate your mood, especially if one shows up right before a big event. Luckily, we have you covered here at TEMPTU by sharing a DIY face mask that can help rid those tiny blemishes in no time.
The best thing about this DIY face mask is that it’s made from ingredients that you probably have lying around in your kitchen cabinets and refrigerator. The recipe, which calls for chickpeas, helps to detox your skin from dirt and oils, leaving your skin hydrated and blemish-free.
To make the mask, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of chickpeas
- 1/2 cup of cold milk
- 2 drops of almond oil
Now, let’s do the following:
1) Place the chickpeas in your freezer for ten minutes before creating your mask.
2) Take the chickpeas out of the freezer and place them in a bowl.
3) In the bowl, press the chickpeas with a large spoon until chickpeas become a powder. (If you have a food processor, then simply pulse the chickpeas until they’re powdery.)
4) In the same bowl, or if you just used a food processor, place chickpeas in a bowl, slowly add the cold milk to the contents, stirring contents until they form a paste. Add almond oil to paste.
5) Spread mask onto areas of the face where you’re breaking out. Let mask dry for 10-15 minutes.
6) Wipe mask off with a steamed towel or washcloth. Splash face with lukewarm water if mask still remains on face.
7) Continue to use mask two to three times a week as a method for minimizing breakouts.So, what do you think, TEMPTU fans? Will you guys try this DIY mask? If you do, please remember that before trying any skincare mask, do a patch test first to make sure that you’re not allergic to any products used in the mask. We would love to hear your stories, so let us know how everything goes!