Look of the Week: Blushing Bride – A DIY Guide
Alfred Angelo is a legendary Bridal Fashion House that has been around for more than six generations dressing brides and their bridesmaids. This season he looked to swinging London and the Savoy Hotel for inspiration.
Key makeup artist Christopher Milone used TEMPTU to complete the season’s latest bridal trends with breathtaking bridal beauty.
HERE’S A STEP BY STEP TO CREATE YOUR OWN BEST BRIDAL LOOK:
- Start with the TEMPTU AIRbrush Makeup System and AIR pod Foundation in a color closest to your skin tone, slightly lighter.
- Begin airbrushing in the center of your face.
- To create contour, use one shade darker in the AIR pod Foundation and airbrush the outer edges of the face.
- This creates a highlighting spotlight effect perfect for photos.
- To add dimension to the face for photos apply RETOUCH blush in Pink Pearl using a c-motion going from the cheekbone to the brow bone. Then apply down the center of the face along the nose, at the inner corner of the eyes and on the cupid’s bow of the lips.
- Apply the Limited Edition TEMPTU AIR pod color Blushing Coral beginning with a light wash on the apples of the cheeks and blend towards the temples.
- Color is huge for bridal in 2010 and coral is the way to go as it flatters any skin tone.
- Christopher Milone suggests using Blushing Coral on both the lips and cheeks, as he did for the runway.
- Use a khaki color under the eye and in the crease then complete the look with Mascara and false eyelashes.
- Use powder sparingly in the T-zone just to take down glare with the TEMPTU RETOUCH Powder in Translucent.
- This creates a fresh, dewy appearance that looks natural and is great for high definition photos and videos.
Voilà: YOU have created a runway worthy look with the season’s hottest beauty trends!