May 27, 2010 4:54 PM
Sara Jessica Parker turned up at the Sex and the City 2 premiere in an impressive bright yellow Valentino dress with her skin fresh, bronzed and shimmery. With a NEON movement in full swing, SJP’s makeup was a modern take on a bold look. This real life Bradshaw knows how to blend classic chic and fashion forward.
For more on how to create this look read on:
- After priming and prepping skin apply appropriate S/B Foundation shade to entire face, focusing on evening out the skin tone
- Choose an S/B Foundation shade 2-3 shades darker than skin tone to contour the cheeks, forehead, and jaw line
- Apply S/B Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer and/or Gold Shimmer on cheekbones, brow bones and the bridge of the nose
- To achieve the soft, natural flush on the cheeks, apply S/B Blush color on the apples of the cheeks
- To get SJP’s bronzed, smoky eye look, use a combination of S/B Foundation in Clay and/or Mocha, S/B Highlighter in Copper Bronze, and S/B Highlighter in Gold Shimmer. Apply your custom color all over the eyelids, stopping just past the crease of the eye
- Apply S/B Highlighter in Gold Shimmer to the inner corners of the eyes to really make them stand out
- For a long lasting eye, set with Invisible Difference Powder 001
- Finish the eye look by applying a smudged dark brown eyeliner and a couple of coats of black mascara
- Apply S/B Highlighter in Peachy Pink to the lips and use a gloss on top to finish the look!